SUPPORTS LIFELONG HEALTH FOR CATS OF ALL AGES
Red Flannel® Cat Formula is specifically designed for cats of all ages and breeds. It supplies 100% complete and balanced nutrition for your cat at every life stage.
Chicken by-product meal, ground yellow corn, ground wheat, corn gluten meal, chicken fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), brewers rice, ground flaxseed, dried beet pulp, natural chicken flavor, potassium chloride, fish meal, calcium carbonate, salt, brewers dried yeast, choline chloride, taurine, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, manganous oxide, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), riboflavin supplement (source of vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), sodium selenite, folic acid, calcium iodate, vitamin D3 supplement, cobalt carbonate, rosemary extract.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
CALORIE CONTENT METABOLIZABLE ENERGY (ME)
3776 kcal/kg 1716 kcal/lb 358 kcal/cup
• Red Flannel® Cat Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for all ages and all breeds with no need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
• The feeding directions are based on an eight-ounce measuring cup (taza). One measuring cup (taza) contains approximately 87 grams of Red Flannel® Cat Formula.
• The table provides feeding guidelines for adult cats. Provide the total amount of feed on a daily basis “free choice” so the cats are able to eat throughout the day in smaller, more frequent meals.
• The amount given to your cat may vary depending upon age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
• Pregnant, nursing cats and kittens may require two to three times the recommended amount to maintain ideal body condition.
• Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your cat’s ideal body condition and health.
• When changing your cat’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach.
• Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
• Thoroughly wash feeding and/or watering bowls on a regular basis.
• It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets or other animals.
• Not for human consumption.
High quality ingredients and flavors that appeal to even finicky cats.
Balanced ratio of omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, vitamins A & E, zinc and other essential vitamins and minerals to support healthy skin and a soft, shiny coat.
Contains the high level of protein cats require to support strong muscles and overall body condition. Contains the goodness of whole grain nutrition. Balanced omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and antioxidants support a healthy immune system. Calcium and phosphorus promote strong bones and teeth. Crunchy kibble helps keep teeth and gums clean. Chelated minerals for efficient absorption and high digestibility.
Contains essential nutrients including vitamin A and taurine to support healthy vision.
Preserved with mixed tocopherols (a form of vitamin E). Normal variation in kibble color is due to the absence of artificial colors.
High protein and energy balanced with essential vitamins and minerals makes this enriched formula excellent for kittens and cats of all breeds and all ages.
Whether your pet is a companion or a performer, PMI Nutrition® is dedicated to building products that optimize their important purpose in life. PMI Nutrition® products are only available from knowledgeable dealers in your community, so you get the information, education and support you need with every purchase. We’re here for you; we’re here for your pet—every step of the way.